Poncey-Highland Tour of Homes
and Hangouts + Hotel Clermont Tours and Treats
With an after-party at The Clermont Lounge
Saturday, May 12, 2018 From 10 To 5
Step inside eight of Poncey-Highland’s gorgeous homes and take an exclusive tour of Hotel Clermont. Enjoy sips and snacks from nine fabulous restaurants and favorite hangouts while you check out three super-stylish historic lofts, three historic craftsman homes, a sleek city home with skyline views, and one stunning modern — plus Hotel Clermont guided tours and treats with an after-party at The Clermont Lounge!
We're sold out! ALREADY Ordered tickets? You're on the list.
PURCHASED TICKETS must be picked up the day of the Tour at Hotel Clermont or Highland School Lofts — whichever is easiest for you. Check-in begins at 10 AM and is open throughout the day.
Tickets for homeowners, sponsors, morning volunteers will be inside your assigned home/hotel.
Tickets for afternoon volunteers must be picked up the day of the Tour at Hotel Clermont or Highland School Lofts — whichever is easiest for you. Check-in begins at 10 AM and is open throughout the day.
- Please bring ID(s) for yourself as well as each person attending.
- Bring a pair of socks if you'd prefer them to the shoe covers we'll provide for inside homes.
- Bring a credit card to grab the 2018 Poncey-Highland t-shirt in the Hotel gift shop. Just like the Tour, 100% of tee proceeds go directly to PHNA. Pro-tip: Clermont Lounge bar is cash-only with an ATM.
- Visit Tour stops in any order — volunteers mark off each visit as you drop by. Homes are self-guided. Hotel tours are guided in small groups.
- Each stop will have a sip or a snack to enjoy.
- Restrooms available inside Hotel Clermont.
- All homes close at 5:00 PM. Be sure to plan your day so that you have enough time to enjoy each stop you'd like to visit before 5:00 PM.
AFTER-PARTY AT THE CLERMONT
- 4 PM: Clermont Lounge opens. Drop by any time between 4 and 6 PM for free entry to the after-party and a treat from the Lounge. We'll also share some history of the Lounge and their recent renovations.
- 5:30 PM: Upstairs at Hotel Clermont will be drawings for brunch for two at Tiny Lou's, Lounge swag bag, and overnight stay in The Flossie Suite. Your Tour ticket automatically enters you to win. If you're not around for the drawing and are among the lucky winners, we'll email you. If you'd like one of those rooftop key fobs, look out for Hotel General Manager Alan Rae throughout the day.
- While the Tour ends at 5 PM, the party continues at the world-famous Clermont Lounge. If you make it to their 3 AM closing time, we can say with relative confidence that you've made some kind of tour of homes history.
- There is no provided parking at any point on the Tour, including no parking at Hotel Clermont lot and no parking at Highland School Lofts lot. Street parking available throughout the neighborhood. Kindly do not block driveways. Look out for no parking zones. Do not park within 15 feet of fire hydrants, 20 feet of crosswalks, or 30 feet of stop signs, traffic lights, or flashing signals.
- We recommend walking, biking, or using a ride-sharing app where you are able.
- A reversible pedestrian route is outlined on the map below. A full loop on this route is around 1.5 miles — a 25-minute leisurely stroll or 10 minutes by bike.
On the tour
978 North Ave NE | 3 Highland School Lofts
600 + 605 + 675 Linwood Ave NE | 3 craftsman homes
553 Woodall Ave NE + 819 Belgrade Ave NE | 1 city home + 1 modern
789 Ponce De Leon Ave NE | Hotel Clermont + Clermont Lounge
TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS!
#PONCEYHIGHLAND + @PONCEYHIGHLAND
- Every guest must purchase a ticket for entry into homes and the Hotel.
- While we cannot host children under 12, infants welcome without a ticket.
- We recommend walking, biking, taking Uber or Lyft between homes where able.
- Street parking limited. Watch out for no parking zones. Do not block driveways.
- Service animals welcome! Please keep all other fur friends at home.
- Stair climbing required in some areas including all Highland School Loft units.
- Tours self-guided and will occur rain or shine. Ticket sales final. Thanks for supporting PHNA!
Waiver and Release of Claims: Homes on the Poncey-Highland Tour of Homes and Hangouts may not meet building standards or ADA standards and may have other hazards and/or defects. Restaurants serving food during the tour make no representations or warranties regarding allergens or other ingredients that may cause illness in people with food allergies or food sensitivities. Participants in the Tour of Homes agree to waive and release the Poncey-Highland Neighborhood Association, its members, the homeowners and businesses associated with the Tour of Homes and Hangouts, including restaurants that serve food during the Tour, from any and all manner of claims, damages, or injuries associated with the Tour or incurred while participating in the tour.
THANK YOU TO THESE FINE FOLKS
All Tour proceeds go directly to Poncey-Highland Neighborhood Association, a volunteer-run 501(c)(3) non-profit.